John Neal of Stutsman Transportation was recently awarded the Impact Driver of the Season from Koch Fertilizer. John, a 25-year employee of Stutsman’s, was selected because he embodied their Passion to Protect initiative.
Koch Fertilizer Passion to Protect Vision
This isn’t just a workplace – it’s our home, our environment and our community. We value process safety above all else. We have an obligation to each other and our communities to share process knowledge, to hold ourselves accountable for our actions, and to prioritize controlling physical risks from largest to smallest. We want everyone to go home safely every day.
Koch Fertilizer Passion to Protect Pledge
- I will build strong personal relationships to inspire process safety.
- I will understand the risks I control and share my knowledge with others.
- I will take ownership of my actions equipment and controls.
- I will follow our processes because lives of others depends on it.
- I will ensure every member of my team goes home today.
How John operates at Koch Fertilizer is the same way he carries out his duties here at Stutsman’s, so I’m not surprised he received this award. John exceeds expectations in keeping the company’s best interests in mind. He values collaboration, as he is always willing to lend a hand to help others do their job better.” – John Mast, VP of Stutsman Transportation
In his 25 years with us, John Neal has been a key player in promoting safety and company culture. We are proud to not only have John on our team but also as a positive representative of Stutsman Transportation. Be sure to tell John congrats if you see him around!