Cows have been bred and preg-checked, and now cattle producers are heading into the most rewarding (and challenging) time of year; spring calving season.
To help best serve your customers for this season, we’ve turned to Matt Reeves and Mike Isley. In addition to being Stutsman Territory Sales Managers, combined they have over 90 years of experience in the cattle industry. Mike has a registered Angus and crossbred operation, and even worked on a Wyoming ranch with 800 cows for 2 years. Matt raises Angus-cross cattle on his family farm, which is a few years shy of being a Missouri Century Farm. Check out our cattlemen’s favorite calving products!
- Milk replacer: #1996 ECS 20/20 AM Non-Medicated and #1981 ECS 20/20 AM with Bovatec and Celmanax
- Colostrum: #7828 Colostrix
- Electrolytes: #1795 CalfAlly™
- Minerals: #1671 NRG Calving Tub with Magnesium and Bio-Mos and #9722 VitaFerm® Concept-Aid® Mag/S
- Bottles & Nipples: #1590/1584 Screw-On & #1581/1580 Snap-On
- Hut: #S176314 Sioux Calving Warmer
- Pen: Sioux Calving Care Center
- Bedding: Take your pick from page 21 of What’s on the Truck
Not Available at Stutsmans:
- Calf Jack with OB Chains
- OB Sleeves
- Oral Drench Feeder